eBusinessoft for BSP / Ticketing Travel Agents
Zero commission? Customer overdue problems? Difficulty with customer retention? Customer price sensitivity? Flagging loyalty? Sustained profitability during an era of rapid business change is the challenge in the BSP /ticketing agent arena. Offer a better standard of service and monitoring facilities. Boost productivity, efficiency and effectiveness. The eBusinessoft can help you optimize sales force productivity by eliminating repetitive and routine tasks associated with managing your customer.
By automating processes, speeding up the sales cycle and providing up-to-the minute account information, you can achieve more productivity while maintain a lower cost.
- Create and maintain customer markup pricing by fixed dollar or percentage
- Automate your sales force with presetting of customer markup and credit control in a central repository
- Reduce document searching time due to misplaced of file, lost file or staff turnover
- Identify new opportunities for prospective customers by integrating and sharing information across the organization
- Simplify and speeding up the sales cycle
- Facilitate discovery of customers' needs faster and more accurately by providing a unified, single view of the customer
- Improve communications by collecting and consolidating information on all corporate customer accounts
- Provide business intelligence and knowledge management tools to turn data into actionable information
- Measure performance of the sales team
- Better manage sales staff time
- Improve productivity, increasing the conversion of enquiries to sales
- Achieve faster growth of new customers and higher margins from existing customers
The advantage : The strength of industry experience
Businessoft has been working with the travel agent industry since the 1990s, and today it is a major IT supplier to well-known travel agents in Singapore & Malaysia. Together, eBusinessoft possess the industry experience and technical know-how to promote more profitable sales growth.
We offer :
- The best practice in your industry by maximising time to increase productivity and profits
- Business intelligence tool to transform your operational data into actionable information
- Technical consultants with extensive implementation and system integration experience
- Ticket Inventory Control for Tracking Missing Ticket No
- To store information such as ticket, passenger and flight details
- Interface with GDS/CRS.
- Exchange Order for purchasing ticket from other agents
- Official receipt
- Ticket Sales by Ticket Number
- BSP Ticket Reconciliation
- Reconciliation through Report or BSP Hotfiles
- Reconciliation Report for Ticket Sales by Airlines and by Ticket Number
- Ticketing setting
- Status, Ticket Type, Room Type, Class, PNR Reader Path
- Allows users to define and classify the ticketing data